Monday, November 5, 2012

DIY Chocolate and Peanut Butter Dipped Pretzels

I found on clearance at the store a few days ago, a double boiler!  So, of course, I HAVE to use it.  When I brought home the double boiler, I also brought home chocolate and pretzels...  do you see where this is going???  It is SO, SO easy to dip pretzels and you can make all kinds of delicious combinations. 

For this, I used the square pretzels that have a grid kind of thing in the center of them.  I dipped a whole bunch with just chocolate and then while the chocolate was still drying, I sprinkled them with festive Fall sprinkles.  I found the Fall sprinkles at Target in the dollar bins.





For the first bunch I made, I spooned peanut butter onto the pretzel and then I dipped them into the chocolate and sprinkled them.


For the second set, I just dipped them into the chocolate and sprinkled them.


Other combinations I am planning on trying in the future are-

  • Caramel and Chocolate pretzel sticks, rolled in chopped pecans
  • Caramel and Chocolate pretzel sticks, drizzled with white chocolate and sprinkles
  • Peanut butter Ritz crackers dipped in Chocolate and sprinkled
  • Dark Chocolate covered pretzels with coconut sprinkled with chopped pecans
Nummy, nummy!



GET CREATIVE!!!  It tastes so much better!

Remember, you can follow us on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment