Thursday, July 12, 2012

Goat's Milk Banana Pudding... Yummy!


I have made a lot of banana pudding, but tonight I made it for the first time ever with goat’s milk.  I have to admit, I thought my banana pudding was perfect before…  but tonight I proved myself wrong.  It can get better, because it just did.  The difference?  Raw goat’s milk. 





Here is the recipe.

  • 16 oz of natural sour cream
  • 16 oz of whipped cream
  • 2 boxes of family size instant vanilla pudding
  • 2 cups of milk
  • 5 bananas
  • 1 package of graham crackers crushed
  • 1 box of vanilla wafers

First, put the whipped cream and sour cream into a mixer and mix.  Then, slowly add the vanilla pudding and milk.  Scrape the sides very well, increase the speed to as high as it can go, and keep it going until totally mixed and creamy. 






Then, in a large bowl add the layers in this order-
  1. Vanilla Wafers
  2. 2 Bananas sliced
  3. Crushed graham cracker
  4. Pudding mixture
  5. Vanilla Wafers
  6. 3 bananas sliced
  7. Crushed graham cracker
  8. Pudding mixture

IF you have any graham cracker or vanilla wafers left, you can make a pretty design on top or line the edges with wafers and sprinkle the left over crumbs on top.  Don’t waste any of the cookies!  Eat it instead!

Refrigerate and IF you can hold out, try to let it sit over night.  It is so much better the second day, although it is pretty fantastic the first day, too.  We always eat ours the first day.  We can’t help ourselves…  it is just that good.

Please note- It really is awesome with just regular milk, too.  Goat's milk just put it over the top for me.  I could taste the difference.  







No comments:

Post a Comment